“Let your skin look healthy and bright with medical skin care”
Medical skin care makes the face bright and alive. With the deep cleaning of the skin and the movement of blood circulation, the skin breathes. Thanks to the cleaning and opening of the pores on the skin, medical skin care products, which are selected according to the needs of each skin, are delivered deep into the skin of the person and the skin shines.
What is Medical Skin Care?
Medical skin care provides deep moisturizing by purifying the dirt accumulated from the top layer of the skin to the deepest layer. Sebum balance is restored. Dermatological cosmetic products are used in medical skin care. The application varies according to the person’s skin type, age, skin problems. Men and women of all age groups can have medical skin care.
Medical skin care is very important to maintain skin health and is also against aging. For example, when the dirt or make-up residues accumulated in the uppermost layer of the skin combine with the oil secreted from the skin of the person, the pores become clogged. Therefore, the skin cannot clean itself. Sebum balance is very important, this situation creates problems such as excessive oiliness or drying of the skin. If the sebum balance is disturbed, the effects of aging become visible. You can challenge aging with medical skin care.
How is Medical Skin Care done?
Medical skin care is performed by skin specialists in a hygienic clinic. Medical skin care are as follows:
- The top layer of the skin is cleaned with products suitable for the skin type.
- Steam therapy is applied to open the pores on the skin.
- Black and white spots on the skin, oil buttons are cleaned.
- The skin is purified up to the décolleté area.
- One of the personalized masks, radiofrequency and skin care systems triggers collagen production.
- The skin is moisturized.
What are the stages of Medical Skin Care?
- Consultation before medical skin care
- Purification of the epidermis with peeling
- Cleaning the skin from dead cells
- Cleaning and opening the pores of the skin
- Steam therapy
- Cleaning the black and white spot and oil button
- Nutrition of the skin
Anti-Aging Medical Skin Care
The effects of aging can be minimized with medical skin care. In medical skin care, anti-aging is provided by using anti-aging serums, skin tightening creams and skin repairing care creams. The damage on the skin caused by cosmetic products used with anti-aging medical skin care is treated and the skin is tightened. You can have a younger appearance by having regular medical skin care against the effects of aging on your skin.
Advantages of Medical Skin Care
Medical skin care is applied for approximately 45 minutes to 60 minutes. With regular medical skin care, you can pamper your skin care and protect your skin against aging. The advantages of medical skin care are as follows:
- The skin is deeply cleansed.
- Since blood circulation is supported, the oxygen of the skin increases.
- Your skin starts to repair itself.
- Moisture and oil balance of the skin is preserved and formed.
- It prevents the formation of acne, pimples and comedones on the skin.
- It has an anti-aging effect.
- The skin is tightening.
- The skin is glowing.
What is the İmportance of Having Medical Skin Care?
Many of the skin problems we experience are caused by not cleaning the skin deeply. Although masks, creams, cosmetics and dermo cosmetic products that people apply in their daily routines perform some functions on the skin, on the other hand, they negatively affect the skin barrier. And despite these, the person cannot clean his skin deeply. It is very important for everyone to have regular medical skin care in order to treat the skin problems people experience and to prevent some skin problems.
What is Skin Dryness and How is it Prevented?
Skin dryness occurs due to hereditary and environmental factors. People with dry skin tend to have dry skin or have dry skin. Medical skin care is of great importance in skin dryness.
Things to watch out for against skin dryness are as follows:
- The skin should be moisturized against dryness.
- Skin should be in contact with water nervously. For example, the bath time should be shortened or the water temperature should be lowered.
- Products with moisturizing content should be used during skin cleansing.
- In very cold and windy weather, the skin should be protected by covering it.
- With the recommendation of the doctor, a moisturizer or sunscreen with at least SPF30 sun protection factor should be applied and used regularly in all seasons.
- It is very important to take anti-aging support and formulas containing vitamin A and alpha hydroxy acid should be used with doctor’s recommendation and control.
What Should be Considered After Medical Skin Care?
- After medical skin care, skin care should be done regularly (once a month) to protect the skin.
- After taking a shower, the skin should be moisturized.
- The skin should be protected against the sun and a regular sun protection cream should be used. People with dry skin should use lotions containing Aquafil in, ceramide and fucoge.
- Soaps based on alcohol and cocoa butter should not be used on the skin.
- If the person has sensitive skin, he/she should use liquid cleansing milk and moisturizers based on hyaluronic acid.
- If a person’s skin is oily, he should stay away from products such as scrubs and soap. And oil-free products should be used. In her/his daily care routine, she should clean her skin with gel or liquid products.
How much does Medical Skin Care cost in Istanbul, Turkey?
The price of medical skin care to be applied: which type of medical skin care will be applied and if there is skin care to be combined, it varies accordingly.
Medical skin care is applied specifically to each person. The products used in medical skin care, the care performed, and the sterile environment are of great importance. Medical skin care prices vary according to the preferred clinic. The important thing in medical skin care is to perform the procedure in a hygienic clinic that responds to the needs of the person and gives effective and beautiful results.
To get the most up-to-date and accurate price information, you should be examined by our doctor. You can reach the healthiest information about Medical Skin Care Prices, Istanbul prices by calling our clinic. For Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact Quartz Clinic’s and get information on Medical Skin Care Prices.