Brazilian Butt Lift
- What is the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
- How is Brazilian Butt Lift Done?
- What is the Age Limit for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery?
- How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Cost in Turkey?
What is the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
The Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL is an invasive fat transfer procedure that augments the butt without the implants. The fat is removed from the upper and lower abdomen, belly, back, inner and outer thighs, arms, love handles and other parts of the body by the liposuction, and after collecting fat it can be processed and injected into the buttocks.
Brazilian butt lift (buttock lipo filling) increases the volume of the buttocks to improve the result of the upper buttock lift. Our doctors will inject fat from liposuction into the buttocks to add volume and shape to the buttocks.
In combination with complex liposuction, lipo filling of the buttocks allows the formation of harmonious curves of the body; by the BBL procedure, patients can get an hourglass body shape. Lipofilling can also be performed without a buttock lift if you want to improve your figure and avoid scarring.
The Brazilian Butt Lifting procedure is generally performed under general anesthesia and lasts 1 to 2 hours, depending on the desired volume increase. The operation mostly is performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation. Depending on your specific circumstances, you may be discharged from the hospital on the day of your surgery or 24 hours after your surgery.
Who is Suitable for BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)?
Buttocks size is improved with Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) . This process is not suitable for some people. The Brazilian Butt Lift is different from a classical lifting operation. There are different aesthetic options for people who want a lifting-like operation to the buttocks area.
They are the most suitable candidates for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) procedure, they have these characteristics:
- There should be enough fat in the body for the BBL.
- It should be desired to increase the volume of the buttocks area without using the implant.
- The color tone in the buttocks area should be a uniform color tone.
Our doctors also may consider patients’ medical history and health conditions. In case our doctors may see any major health conditions in the patients that may affect the surgery and recovery process, those patients also might not be the good candidates for the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery;
- The patients who have serious diseases.
- The patients who have infections.
- The patients who smoke also should avoid smoking a minimum of two weeks prior to the surgery.
Why is Brazilian Butt Lift Done?
The body structure and body size of people are generally determined by genetics. People who eat healthy and do sports regularly have healthy body weights, which also creates the size of their muscle mass. For all these reasons, even if the person is healthy and fit, the buttocks area can have a flat appearance and not a beautiful appearance, and the person feels uncomfortable.
With the Brazilian Butt Lift, the buttocks area of the person is reshaped. After the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, the following positive changes are seen in the person;
- Improvement of the folds in the lower half of the person’s body,
- Decrease in the amount of fat in the buttocks, thigh and waist region,
- A younger and more aesthetic appearance on the buttocks,
- The proportion of the person’s upper body and lower body size gains a smoother appearance.
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Preparation Process
The stages before Brazilian Butt Lift surgery are planned to cover all the details, the wishes of the person are included in the operation process. In order to have the desired appearance, the patient first chooses the doctor. Aesthetic surgical techniques are very developed in Turkey and after you decide to have surgery, you can have Brazilian Butt Lift surgery with confidence and carefree.
The first stage is the process of performing an examination for the operation. The doctor evaluates the wishes of the person and other factors during the examination. After the examination process, blood values are measured, imaging techniques are used, and possible complications are investigated. The more efficient the inspection process, the more successful the operation and the result of the operation process.
Preoperative blood tests are requested to help determine the factors that may cause problems during the operation. With the blood and urine tests performed before the surgery, it is evaluated whether there are signs of conditions such as diabetes and blood coagulation. If the person is suitable for surgery, there should be no evidence of the disease as a result of the tests. Imaging techniques are very important. Imaging techniques are used for the aesthetic evaluation of the patient and for a detailed examination of the anatomy of the buttocks region. As a result, the planning of the operation to be carried out is made in detail.
Before Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, it is very important whether the person has received any treatment before and whether he has a chronic disease. It is investigated whether the patient has diseases such as blood coagulation, blood pressure disease and diabetes, and findings regarding this are sought. All these will positively affect the outcome of the surgery.
How is Brazilian Butt Lift Done?
The BBL procedure is ideal for reshaping and enhancing the buttocks size and volume with a liposuction procedure. The Brazilian Butt Lifting procedure can be combined with the traditional liposuction, laser or Vaser liposuction procedures. The fat that can be transferred to the buttocks areas to perform the BBL procedure is the product of the liposuction techniques. Our doctors prefer to use vaser liposuction to perform the BBL procedure depending on the patient’s expectation. While meeting the doctor, the patient and doctor decide together about the liposuction techniques and the areas for liposuction.
We can divide the BBL into four steps;
- In the first step, our doctors remove the fat deposits from the areas that they determined before the surgery
- The fat which has been removed from the body will be purified and prepared for the transfer.
- As a third step, the doctor injects the prepared fat into the buttocks to enlarge the butt volume and improve the round shape for the buttocks.
- After the procedure is completed, the doctor is closing up the liposuction and BBL incisions with the stitches. Then our doctors apply the compression garment to prevent the bleeding risks.
The skin incision is made in the transitional fold from the buttocks to the lumbar region. It is in this part of the body that the scar will be barely noticeable in the future. Excess skin is excised and the entire wound is sutured with intradermal cosmetic sutures. In the future, such a scar is practically not noticeable, especially if in the early postoperative period you properly care for the scar and use special anti-scar agents.
When performing this procedure, the muscles of the buttocks are not affected and the function of the gluteal muscles is not affected in any way.
The operation is performed under general anesthesia and requires preliminary preoperative preparation. It is necessary to pass all the tests according to the list that we give you and later you will be examined by the anesthesiologist of our clinic.
Before the Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift is an invasive procedure that uses a patient`s unwanted fat deposits to transfer the buttock in order to enhance the buttocks volume.
The patients who will have Brazilian Butt Lift procedure should be healthy and should have enough fat for the procedure. Patients are not allowed to consume cigarettes and alcohol. Nicotine can decrease the blood flow and slow the healing process, as a result of this patient may have a bad scar. It is very important to inform your doctor and be honest about your smoking status.
Recovery After the Brazilian Butt Lift
After surgery you will stay one night in hospital under doctor and nurse control. It is allowed to get up on the day of the operation.
- The drains that are installed during the operation are removed after 1-2 days.
- Soon, the bandages applied at the end of the operation will be replaced with compression pants, which must be worn for 5 weeks.
- The stitches are absorbable.
- It is recommended to have someone with you for the first 24 hours after the surgery. You can ask us for a dedicated nurse for taking care of you after the surgery.
- It is not allowed completely to sit or lay on the treated side of the body the first three weeks after the surgery. The patient should use BBL Pillow while sitting, BBL Pillow will reduce the pressure on the treated area. You can sit or lay on your sides or thighs for a minimum of three weeks. Sleep on your stomach for at least a month after surgery, find creative ways to avoid sleeping on your buttocks.
- After your surgery, your surgeon will provide you with pressure garments that you will use to support your waist and buttocks during your recovery. This compression garment helps to keep the transplanted fat in place. The main purpose of this compression garment is to strategically reduce swelling while helping to adapt to post-liposuction modeling. Wearing a compression garment is one of the musts, the patient should wear the compression garments for 24 hours after the surgery for four to six weeks depending on the doctor’s requirements, they can remove the compression garment only while they need to have a shower.
- Also, it is very important to get good sleep and to stay hydrated for enhancing the healing process. Drink plenty of fluids that contain electrolytes, salts and minerals to help your body recover faster.
- There is a chance that blood-stained fluid can flow out from incisions where fat was removed during the procedure, this should not be a problem as it will stop almost 24 hours after surgery.
- There is usually some form of swelling or asymmetry in the buttocks after the procedure, this should not be a cause for concern because after the procedure some of the injected fats are eventually digested as normal fat calories and the remaining fat is digested.
- Walking lightly twice a day can help improve circulation throughout the body, including the buttocks, reduce swelling, and help heal it. Over time, you will be able to gradually increase your distance and pace and reap the health benefits of walking.
- The first three weeks after surgery is the most critical stage for the transplanted fat cells to anchor, and your ability to play your part during this healing period will help with the final result and remember to have the right realistic expectations.
What Do I Have to Do After BBL?
There are some things that patients should consider after buttock lift surgery in order to achieve maximum results.
- The patient should not lift the weight, do heavy exercises for a month after the surgery.
- They should avoid strenuous activity for about 2 months, after which you can exercise to pump fresh, nutrient-rich blood to their buttocks.
- Also, it is important to maintain a stable weight after the surgery. Weight loss after surgery must be avoided in all parts of the body, this kind of variation in a patient’s weight can lead to negative results.
One of the main deviations from the Brazilian butt lift is the post maintenance requirements. The Brazilian butt lift has become a very popular procedure among other procedures, but its long-term results depend on post-operative care.
Our doctor may recommend lymphatic massages for your body after the procedure to stimulate blood flow in your body and to get rid of swelling. However, the massage on your buttocks areas is not allowed because we should avoid pressuring the fat injected areas.
Brazilian Butt Lift Results: What To Expect?
Brazilian Butt Lift is an opportunity to restore the proportions of the figure, to make it more attractive. A Brazilian Butt Lift provides the following results:
- Toned, firm buttocks
- İncrease in volume
- Shape change
- Improving the appearance of the skin.
You need to understand that this type of operation does not solve the problem of cellulite. To combat it, our doctors may choose other techniques. You should plan a 1-2 week vacation and avoid sports activities for 4 weeks, as the first time after surgery you can only sit for a limited time.
Is Brazilian Butt Lift Results Permanent?
The result of Brazilian Butt Lift is permanent however you should follow the rules your doctor explained and improve your healthy habits. After the surgery during the recovery process, your body will create new blood cells to keep the new transferred fat cells alive. Most probably not all cells can survive, but those that survived will stay on your buttocks permanently.
When Do You See the Results of BBL?
It can take more than 2 months to see the result of the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure. This procedure is extremely complex. Good outcomes are the results of a well-performed surgery and good self-care.
After the surgery, you’ll observe a giant change within the volume of your buttocks; it’s because of the post-op swelling.You have to require under consideration that this volume goes to scale back. In areas with liposuction, swelling goes to scale back to six weeks after surgery, you may get a thought of how your butt goes to be. By that point, your body will absorb a part of the transferred fat and swelling is going to be gone.
Risks and Complications of Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery; It carries less risk than other surgeries such as silicone buttocks implants. However, as with any surgery, this surgery can have very serious risks;
- Fat embolism in the heart or lungs,
- Infection formation,
- Observation of skin loss in the treated areas due to deep infection,
- Formation of lumps under the skin in the injected areas
A second session may be required due to excessive dissolving of the fat in the injected areas. After 6 months after Brazilian Butt Lift surgery, the result becomes clear after the edema is gone and completely recovered.
Due to the fat removed with Vaser Liposuction operation, the waist cavity becomes sharper, the contour of the legs is improved and the buttocks have a more aesthetic appearance. The BBL Brazilian Butt Lift surgery performed by an experienced doctor has impressive and long-lasting results.
Even healthy people can develop complications after surgery. You need to carefully consider all the nuances before deciding on an operation. Possible negative consequences are below:
- Infection and suppuration of the postoperative scar;
- The occurrence of keloid scars;
- Edema and bruising, seroma.
It is worth remembering that the correct choice of a specialist and adherence to the recommendations after the operation significantly reduces the risk of undesirable consequences.
Who is not Suitable for a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Correction of the shape of the buttocks and an increase in volume is a complex procedure that has a number of contraindications. It is worth refusing the operation if you have such health problems:
- Acute infectious diseases;
- Reduced blood clotting;
- Malignant tumours.
With these symptoms, surgery can worsen the patient’s condition. The categorical contraindications include severe forms of diabetes mellitus, heart, hepatic or renal failure, immunodeficiency, chronic blood diseases. Detailed diagnostics are carried out before the procedure. Our doctors try to minimize the risks to the health of patients. It is important to pass the necessary tests, undergo an examination and make sure that there is no cause for concern.
What is the Age Limit for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery?
BBL can be applied to all adults, women and men, who are 18/18+ years of age or older.
Will There be Any Scars After Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
Since liposuction will be applied, small incisions are formed by the cannulas that are not visible to the naked eye. 1-2 stitches are placed on these incisions. Over time, these scars fade and disappear.
What are the Differences Between Brazilian Butt Lift and Buttock Implant?
Brazilian Butt Lift is performed to add volume to the buttocks area without using an implant. Complications of the operation performed by an experienced doctor are almost non-existent and very good results are obtained.
BBL may not be suitable for all people, for example, if there is not enough fat in the body of a thin person, good results can be achieved with fillers or implants. If the person has sufficient fat, she is a suitable candidate for BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift). Very natural results are obtained with BBL. The buttocks implant has a less natural appearance than the BBL. Filling operation provides a very natural image but small differences can be achieved by fillers.
How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Cost in Turkey?
The buttocks area is one of the most noticeable areas in the human body. Among the aesthetic operations performed in Turkey, Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is applied intensively. The buttocks connect the buttocks and waist region, the two regions in the middle of each other. The aesthetic operations performed affect the two regions together. Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is an operation that covers the area starting from the waist to the buttocks.
During Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery, fat taken from one area of your body is placed in another area, so that while one area is tightened, the other area is also affected by this situation. If you want to have an aesthetic buttocks area, it is necessary to intervene in the buttocks. Today, with technological opportunities and developing aesthetic surgery methods, it is much easier to get the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) look you want.
In order to get more detailed information about the BBL ( Brazilian Butt Lift ) and to get information about the technique suitable for you, you should be examined by our doctor. You can learn your price information in the most accurate way at the end of the examination. For Ministry of Health-accredited centers, it is not legal to specify prices on their website. Therefore, please dial 0212 241 46 24 to contact Quartz Clinique and get information on Brazilian Butt Lift Prices in İSTANBUL TURKEY.
We wish you healthy and happy days…
Brazilian Butt Lift FAQ
There are no questions matching your query or you do not have permission to read them.