A significant milestone in any woman’s life, becoming a mother brings a level of joy that words don’t do adequate justice to. But pregnancy can leave many women feeling distressed by the appearance of their post-baby body, causing confidence levels to plummet and having a negative impact on the way they feel about themselves. While a healthy diet and regular exercise routine can go a long way to bringing your body back to its pre-pregnancy best, sometimes it just isn’t enough. The Mommy Makeover can transform both your figure and how you feel about yourself. Designed to tackle the most common post-pregnancy issues, which include excess skin and fat around the stomach, arms and thighs, loose abdominal muscles and loss of contour, and breasts that have lost volume and uplift, the Mommy Makeover offers a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures to rejuvenate your face and physique and your self-esteem!
What is the mommy makeover?
The Mommy Makeover is a combination treatment with multiple procedures. According to the individual needs of the patient, these procedures can include a tummy tuck with liposculpture and a breast augmentation, lift or reduction, non-surgical face contouring and even a mini or full facelift. In addition, liposuction can be used to remove stubborn pockets of localized fat all over the body.
Surgical team uses the latest innovative tools and techniques to ensure the best possible results. For example, Ultrasonic assisted liposculpture and VASER assisted liposuction not only enables unwanted fat to be removed from the stomach and waistline, it allows the area to be sculpted and the skin to be tightened for the most aesthetically pleasing result. The Endoscopic assisted tummy tuck is another advance that allows for even deep repair of abdominal muscles with no more than a small incision in the bikini line.
Depending on the combination of procedures opted for, patients are usually discharged within a couple of days, are able to resume moderate exercise within three to four weeks and will be completely recovered within four to eight weeks a similar recovery period to that of a caesarian section.
Which areas can be treated with the mommy makeover?
The Mommy Makeover provides to the specific needs of each patient. Typically, the procedure involves a combination of surgeries to correct a combination of the following:
- Abdomen; upper and lower fat, excess skin and bulging, plus separation of the diastasis recti muscles
- Arms, sagging and excess skin on the underside of the arms
- Breasts for enlargement, reduction or uplift
- Inner thigh area
- Lower back
- Outer thigh area
- Upper and mid-back
- Waistline or top of hips
- Genital rejuvenation
Deciding about the mommy makeover
The Mommy Makeover is a combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures. Depending on the specific procedures to be undertaken, the downtime and recovery period will vary from individual to individual and from case to case. Even for the most minor surgical cases, the Mommy Makeover will alter your shape and overall appearance, in some cases to a significant extent, so careful thought needs to be given prior to going ahead.
We ask for you to conduct a self-evaluation to help you assess if you are one hundred per cent ready, both physically and mentally, for Mommy Makeover surgery. You should ask yourself the following questions:
- Have I exhausted all the non-surgical options, such as diet and exercise, to improve my shape?
- Am I clear about which problem areas can be treated with the Mommy Makeover and to what extent?
- Do I have realistic expectations about what the Mommy Makeover can achieve?
- Do I fully understand the surgical and non-surgical procedures involved, how long it will take and what I need to do afterwards to promote healing and recovery?
- Am I prepared to maintain my weight through a healthy diet and an exercise routine after surgery so that the results of the Mommy Makeover surgical and non-surgical procedures will be long-lasting?
- Once you have clarity on the above, the next step is to find the right surgeon and clinic. These are of paramount importance.
- You need a surgeon who is experienced in performing Mommy Makeover surgeries, has a sound reputation and proven results. You should also look for a surgeon who will give you honest and realistic advice about what you can and can’t achieve with this procedure.
Who is a good candidate for the mommy makeover?
Women who have one or more pregnancies and want to regain their pre-baby bodies, especially those who are struggling with common post-pregnancy issues, including: a sagging and/or bulging tummy; separated diastasis recti muscles; loose and excess skin; sagging, ‘empty’ and/or enlarged breasts; stubborn pockets of fat; loss of contours and loss of definition around the waistline
Women who, despite following a healthy eating and exercise regime, are still unhappy with their post-baby bodies for any number of reasons
Women who are not planning on having any more children and who have given birth at least six months previously, and who have completed breastfeeding
Women who are close to or at their target weight
Are the results of the mommy makeover permanent?
The permanence of the results will vary from patient to patient depending on the combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures that have been decided upon. Your surgeon will be able to advise further in line with your individual case.
Mommy makeover recovery period and downtime
The recovery period and downtime required will vary from patient to patient depending on the combination of surgical and non-surgical procedures that have been decided upon. For example, Tummy Tuck surgery requires at least two weeks from work and resumption of normal activities, including being able to drive, and full recovery will take around six weeks.
Your surgeon will be able to advise further in line with your individual case.
What is the price of Mommy makeover surgery ?
Reach by whatsapp +905424647433 to take more details about prices and schedule your Turkey Mommy Makeover consultation today.